The end is near, summer’s deadline is closing in and there is still so much to do! Fortunately, Chicago still has plenty of events before the end of August. Fortunately, there is still time to get those to-do’s checked off of your summer list! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to go to a Cubs game or some of the largest events of the summer like Lollapalooza and The Windy City Smokeout.
- July 28th – 31st at Grant Park
- With artists like Charli XCX, Green Day, Dua Lipa, and Lil Baby, this year’s lineup is far more diverse than ever before. Attracting audiences across several different genres will bring a much larger and more targeted attendance. This is one of the most anticipated events of the summer so book your tickets now.
- 1 E 8th Garage
- August 4th -7th at The United Center
- Don’t worry, country fans! You’re time to shine is here. Artists like Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw, and Sam Hunt will be here in Chicago and they’re celebrating the summer in style. An all-you-can-eat barbeque buffet, free happy hour, and a whole lot of country fun is coming right up!
- 1035 W. Van Buren St. Garage
- August 6th Miami Marlins at Wrigley Field @ 1:20PM
- August 7th Miami Marlins at Wrigley Field @ 1:20PM
- August 8th Washington Nationals at Wrigley Field @ 7:05PM
When planning for these events, don’t forget to book your parking! Cut the hassle in half by simply creating a parking reservation ahead of time right near your desired destination.
To book your reservation:
- First, click this link to our ParkChirp website, type in your desired destination, filter your date(s) and time frame, press “search,” browse through our many garage options and rates nearby, and book the garage of your choice.
- Once you create your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email that will include your QR code. Finally, you will use this QR code to enter the garage to start your reservation and once more when you exit to complete the reservation.
- Book, scan, park, scan, repeat!